Massive Bank and High Profile Resignations Across the World
Must be a lot happening behind the scenes...
Resignations Global Banks ....
1 World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns
2 Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns
3 Nicaraqua Central Bank Pres Rosales resigns
4 Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns
5 GERMAN PRESIDENT Christian Ruff resigns
6 Royal Bank of Scotland Austrailin CEO Stephen Williams resigns
7 Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns
8 Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO's (2) resign
9 Bank of India CEO Chaturvedi resigns
10 Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO resigns
11 GOLDMAN SACHS CEO Blankenfein to resign (Nothing printed on this yet UNLESS this JUST happened. Last article said he is not stepping down in 2011). http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._858647.html?l
12 Kuwait central bank chief resigns amid political tensions
Call to stop US monopoly on World Bank starts.
German President resigns.
They are taking down the article sites, and covering up the resignations to keep the runs on the financial business from occurring. Need to send it to the major sites just to spread the word.
Romanian prime minister and cabinet resign en masse
2/20/12 (GERMANY) GERMAN PRESIDENT Christian Ruff resigns (financial corruption charges)
RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS:
(1) 9/25/11 (SWITZERLAND) Bank chief resigns over £1.5bn rogue trader crisis
(2) 10/29/11 (CHINA) Resignations Suggest Shift for China's Banks
(3) 11/01/12 (INDIA) More directors of the Beed district bank resign
(4) 11/21/11 (JAPAN) UBS’s Japan Investment Banking Chairman Matsui to Resign
(5) 11/29/11 (Iran) Iran's Bank Melli CEO Resigns Over Loan Scam
(6) 12/15/11 (UNITED KINGDOM) Senior private banker resigns from Coutts [a very exclusive private bank]
(7) 12/22/11 (FRANCE) Societe Generale’s Investment Banking Chief Steps Down
(8) 1/05/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Chief executive of Saunderson House [Private Bank] steps down
(9)1/09/12 (SWITZERLAND) Switzerland's central bank chief resigns
(10) 1/12/12 (United Kingdom) Lloyds’ head of wholesale quits
(11) 1/19/12 (SPAIN) Spanish bank Santander's Americas chief quits
(12) 1/20/12 (JAPAN) Normura's head of wholesale banking quits
(13) 1/29/12 (NEW ZEALAND) New Zealand Reserve Bank Governor Alan Bollard to Step Down in September
(14) 1/21/12 (Greece) Banks' top negotiator quits Greece, but talks go on
(15) 2/06/12 (INDIA) Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits: http://www.livemint.com/2012/02/06160111/Dhanlaxmi-Bank-CEO-Amitabh-Cha.html
(16) 2/07/12 (INDIA) Falguni Nayar quits Kotak Mahindra Bank
(17) 2/07/12 (IRAN) Iran denies central bank resignation rumor (don't believe until its denied?)
(18) 2/09/12 (VATICAN) Four Priests Charged In Vatican Banking Scandal
(19) 2/10/12 (INDIA) Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO resigns
(20) 2/13/12 (KUWAIT) Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns
(21) 2/14/12 (NICARAQUA) Nicaraqua Central Bank Pres Rosales resigns
(22) 2/14/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Social finance pioneer Hayday steps down from Charity Bank
(23) 2/15/12 World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns
Did the White House tell the World Bank president that he's out?
(24) 2/15/12 (SLOVENIA) Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO's (2) resign
(25) 2/15/12 (KENYA) Governor of Kenyan Central Bank to Resign
(26) 2/16/12 (GHANA) Ken Ofori-Atta steps down as Executive Chair of Databank Group
(27) 2/16/12 (SAUDI ARABIA) Saudi Hollandi Banks Managing Director Quits
(28) 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns
(29) 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Royal Bank of Scotland Austrailan CEO Stephen Williams resigns
(30) 2/17/12 (USA) Blankfein out as Goldman Sachs CEO by summer
(31) 2/18/12 (PAKISTAN) AJK Bank’s executive steps down
(32) 2/20/12 (RUSSIA) Head of Russian Bank Regulator Steps Down
(33) 2/20/12 (SWITZERLAND) Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns
(34) 2/10/12 (KOREA) Korea Exchange Bank chief steps down
Intel Exclusive: Trillion Dollar Terror Exposed - Bush, Fed, Europe Banks in $15 Trillion Fraud, All Documented
On February 16, 2012, Lord James of Blackheath, member of Britain’s House of Lords presented evidence of an illegal scheme begun, he has thus discovered, in 2009. His documents including originals signed by Alan Greenspan and Timothy Geithner, show the illegal “off the books” transfer by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York of $15 trillion to, initially, HSBC (Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation) London and then to the Bank of Scotland.